• ...and so much more!
  • cbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Feb 17, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    Mine already shipped. Exactly 7.5 hours from ordered to leaving the warehouse. Gotta love midway shipping :) Extreme and PSA should hire Larry as a consultant for their shipping departments.

This one's gonna be a camp rifle for me. The one I won't feel bad leaving in the barn for 6 months with no temp control unattended. I'll swap a cheap handguard and some irons on it and call it good.

It has a cheap handguard already but the gas block has no pic rail so we are relegated to using a red dot on this upper. Unless you’re willing to change the gas block, that is. Read the comments, though. Someone tried to swap out the gas block and garfed it up because it had Loctite on it. Nothing a competent gunsmith couldn’t deal with though.

SOUP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Noblesville
    Of course they sell out of them after I convince myself to do an ultra budget build utilizing one of those Plum Crazy gen II lowers... I had myself believing I could build it for less than $300 and justify the purchase. Ohhh well.

BiscuitsandGravy

Future 'shootered'
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 8, 2016
    At the Ranch.
    And they have free shipping for $99+ today. Looks like the upper is a BAFE 'square forge mark'. I've already shipped too. Sounds like I need to work on a lower today. :yesway:

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I just got my free shipping e-mail for over $99 from Midway this morning. LOL. Oh well, definitely don't need another AR...

510picker

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 16, 2017
    Martinsville
    I saw this deal when it was first posted, but not being too knowledgeable in AR's I passed. Sounds like it might have been a good one to jump on.

Usmccookie

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 28, 2017
    nwi
    Maybe its a good thing it was back up in orice when i clicked on it. For a couple seconds there i almost spent my valentines day dinner stash. Haha

Sent from my LG-LS777 using Tapatalk

DanVoils

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Received mine today. It looks pretty good.Definitely not a blem or second. Looks like it's well worth the money. They even included three shell casings which I presume are what they tested it with.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    Mine showed today. I just pulled it apart and only one of the five gas block screws had me worried about stripping, the other four popped pretty easily. I'd be surprised to learn that the barrel nut was torqued to minimum spec. The staking on the gas key could use a touch up but at least they tried and I had to cut the crush washer off. All things considered I'm very pleased for the price, probably should have ordered three or four of them.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Seyboldbryan
    Top Bottom