• ...and so much more!
  • AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    133   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I was in Tim's Shooting Academy yesterday and, while I was there, they had a customer form 4 approval come in after TWO DAYS!!! They said they have seen a few come back in 4 days too.
    That's awesome

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    Friend in Minnesota got his back in 2 days. Just praying I get some speedy turnaround for mines. Filed mid December :bowdown:

I think Individual filings have now outpaced trusts...now I'm sad I got a trust...

sheepdog697

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Sep 2, 2015
    Cedar Lake
    I have buddies that have got the same. I can't understand how I've had two form 1s in for 3 months, while people are getting form 4s approved in a couple weeks. Usually it's the other way around. Now with efiles closed, I'm sure it'll be a big mess.

BackFromDC

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 19, 2023
    Jeffersonville
    I have buddies that have got the same. I can't understand how I've had two form 1s in for 3 months, while people are getting form 4s approved in a couple weeks. Usually it's the other way around. Now with efiles closed, I'm sure it'll be a big mess.
    Saw the alert on SilencerShop, I thought it was just another server update. But maybe they're trying to resolve filings they currently have.

gamshar

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2023
    Sellersburg
    Friend in Minnesota got his back in 2 days. Just praying I get some speedy turnaround for mines. Filed mid December :bowdown:

I think Individual filings have now outpaced trusts...now I'm sad I got a trust...
    Still new to the NFA market but even with the turnaround times (VERY tempting though) I have not seen a reason not to have a NFA trust for all “future proofing” reasons. Not looked into it but I’ve heard you can move your individual filed item to a trust, and once it’s complete (and after the new $200 stamp), you can file for return of the $200 payed as an individual.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Still new to the NFA market but even with the turnaround times (VERY tempting though) I have not seen a reason not to have a NFA trust for all “future proofing” reasons. Not looked into it but I’ve heard you can move your individual filed item to a trust, and once it’s complete (and after the new $200 stamp), you can file for return of the $200 payed as an individual.
    I gotta ask, who told you that?

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    Wonder how long THAT takes?

Top Bottom