• Better addition?

• Total voters

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've owned two 34s both nice but I still return to my cz75 for quick accurate shooting. I found that everyone I take to the range will also choose to shoot the 75 after putting rounds through both.

DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Another vote for the 34. The big long-term takeaway from the 34 over the 17 is the lighter slide. Every other part you can buy aftermarket or OEM and customize either to your liking but the 17's slide won't ever get any longer or lighter unless you do the work to it...and that will cost more than just buying the 34 outright.

Concealing the 34 is the same as the 17 since the difference between the 2 will be in the holster and not what sticks out of it. You add a weapon light to the 17 and it is the exact same size as the 34 then.

bobjones223

Master
    Rating - 98.2%
    55   1   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Noblesville, IN
    Looks like the general vote goes to the 34....but a close second to the bacon!

Does that mean bacon is preferred over 50% of the Glocks???:dunno:

So under that theory, in Chicago where they confiscated well over 200 Glocks in 2014, if people prefer bacon to 50% of the Glocks I feel that BACON could lead to 50% reduction in the Glock homicide rate in Chicago alone!:bacondance:.......They need to start a Bacon for guns exchange! It would get 50% of the Glocks off the streets! Who would have thought that pork would be the answer to Chicago's crime problem....Indiana could supply it to them by the "VAN LOAD"!!!....(or was that something else?:n00b:)

I do feel that I am begining to understand how statistics work to create a narrative.

You could buy a LOT OF BACON for the price of a 34!

Oh....please just paint this entire post in PURPLE!!!!:alcoholic:

Signess

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 29, 2016
    Evansville
    I've had several 17's and 34's. Used a 34 in IDPA for many years and am a Glock Armorer. The 34 is better for competition but you can shoot your 19 in CCP class and be very competitive.
    Personally, after I shot a Sig 320 I sold all my Glocks and bought one. You can have a compact or sub compact for carry and buy a caliber exchange kit to covert to a full size for competition. For me the 320 shoots so much better than a Glock there's no comparison.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    My combination is G19/G34.

Stuff not mentioned above:
    - Only have a 15 round mag in the G19, leave the others in the Glock box. The mags on the belt and everywhere else are 17 (or 33;)) rounders. Never a concern of sticking a 15 rounder in the G34.
    - The G34 makes a pretty decent house/night time gun, when not in competition. Popular weapon lights fit the G34, flush with the muzzle, rather than stretching your G19/G17's profile.

Top Bottom