17 year old stabs 3, kills one during Florida sleepover...

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    If I have learned anything from the Liberal's and their media is that you are what ever you claim to be. Boys can claim to be girls, girls boys. etc. It's to be expected as normal. So regardless as to whether he has a total understanding of the religion or not he claims to be a Muslim, he is a Muslim. He just chose to wander down the perverted path of radical Islam. And I am in no way stating all of them are like minded people. They are not.

Call him a Muslim, call him mentally ill, I don't care as long as he never walks the earth free again. Or for that matter even continues to breath much passed his conviction.

As for the FBI not doing anything, or doing it fast enough, I am not totally surprised. The FBI needs a major overhaul.

Conservatives generally reject the notion, do they not? Or is it a matter of political convenience, as to which labels they are ok incorrectly applying to people?

1911ly

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    South Bend
    We all don't think alike. And people (political party's) tend to think in the way that suits the narrative that best suits their agenda.

I am willing to take the kids word on what his religion is. As for gender, a quick look your shorts will tell your gender (usually?).

Religion is another story. How do you tell positively someone religion? But I think what you spew out your pie hole can be very telling as you your beliefs. Whether it's twisted perverted or whatever.

But it is not a path I am not going to wander down any farther then this.

I am out.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    We all don't think alike. And people (political party's) tend to think in the way that suits the narrative that best suits their agenda.

I am willing to take the kids word on what his religion is. As for gender, a quick look your shorts will tell your gender (usually?).

Religion is another story. How do you tell positively someone religion? But I think what you spew out your pie hole can be very telling as you your beliefs. Whether it's twisted perverted or whatever.

But it is not a path I am not going to wander down any farther then this.

I am out.

As will many others so that they might universally vilify the followers of Islam. When someone is identifying with WNs one day, and Islam the other, I think others might legitimately question whether they actually hold such beliefs.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Killing in the name of...

....with apologies to Rage, radical Islam, but it should be stressed that this deranged person's act is more because he was deranged rather than who he wanted to identify with generally (Muslims), he could have just a likely done this act in the name of some other extremist group.

thunderchicken

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2010
    Indianapolis
    If a person can claim to be atheist most of their life, but can become a Christian by simply praying and asking God for forgiveness and to invite him into their heart...with nothing else needed. Then, yes a person can be a racist yesterday or a year ago and be a Muslim today.
    Certainly a person suffering with some mental health issues may have their beliefs sway in the wind and be influenced by almost anything that sounds compelling. But at least for that moment in time...they believe. So yes this guy can safely be recognized as a Muslim.

OakRiver

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2014
    IN
    sw58vrz.jpg

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Rather than debating the extent to which this individual may or may not have been devout, how about this: Restrain him to a stationary object, force him to watch a pan of bacon being fried, force-feed him the bacon, fill the cavities in a magazine full of hollow points with cooled bacon grease, and then ventilate him. In any event, he will be put down which desperately needs done and in the event he is a true believer, he will die with no question in his mind that he is going straight to Hell.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    ....with apologies to Rage, radical Islam, but it should be stressed that this deranged person's act is more because he was deranged rather than who he wanted to identify with generally (Muslims), he could have just a likely done this act in the name of some other extremist group.

But he didn't...

Ddillard

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    34   0   0
    Apr 29, 2016
    Jeffersonville
    Worthless piece of crap. Faith does not call upon the killing and violent tendencies, it was pure immorality. If this was a proclaimed Christian, BIG Brother would have taken his whole faith-based community out. What the hell is going on with society. Call it what it is, TERRORISM! It doesn't matter the professed faith of the individual. It is all pure evil intent. No excuse.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    OK. THis is not mainly about religion. I think we all see this regardless of what the MSM (All of them that I have seen) are labeling him as. Not just Fox.
    This addled mind is dangerous. Period. Needs to be locked down. Ran through the system and then put down. Period. Then he may go and stand before what ever deity he was praying to when the needles were inserted. To house/feed/care for this person the rest of his life is not even a question. It is no more or less than this. If the system fails us inn this it will again be proof positive we are done.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    And another Gun Free Zone killing.

Wonder how mom planned to protect the ones she loved every night when she went to bed. Now she knows what doesn't work.

The ultimate responsibility lies with the Scumbag kid. But it frustrates me as all the gun grabbers think they know best how I should protect myself and the ones I care about. It is always fascinating how these pacifist antigun people plan to stop an evil person with a baseball bat they haven't swung in a decade.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Weird!
    Last time I watched Christian videos then read from the bible for courage, I don't recall an urge to kill anyone. Apparently to please God and be a better person has a different meaning for this guy.

Top Bottom