1790 semi-auto, extended Mag, rifle!!!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pqFyKh-rUI&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - Girandoni air rifle as used by Lewis and Clark. A National Firearms Museum Treasure Gun.[/ame]

For all of those 'BLEEDING HEART LIBS" out there trying to trash the 2nd Amendment by saying that our "founding fathers could not have imagined semi-automatic weapons with extended magazines :ar15:when they made the 2nd Amendment". Seems as if SOMEONE out there was thinking about one!!! :rockwoot:Made in 1790, semi-auto-matic, 22 shot "mag"!!!

God Bless America!!! :patriot:

Moderator please feel free to move!

I did find one prior posting on the rifle but it did not mention it in this fashion i.e. dealing with the latest attachs on the 2nd Amendment!!!

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 3, 2010
    In a cornfield
    For all of those 'BLEEDING HEART LIBS" out there trying to trash the 2nd Amendment by saying that our "founding fathers could not have imagined semi-automatic weapons with extended magazines :ar15:when they made the 2nd Amendment". Seems as if SOMEONE out there was thinking about one!!! :rockwoot:Made in 1790, semi-auto-matic, 22 shot "mag"!!!

God Bless America!!! :patriot:

Moderator please feel free to move!

I did find one prior posting on the rifle but it did not mention it in this fashion i.e. dealing with the latest attachs on the 2nd Amendment!!!

Oh, they imagined it alright. But they knew that kind of firepower was only available to the wealthy and/or governments. Surely they feared the idea of common folk having such things.

jdhaines

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Toledo, OH
    I've been reading unintended consequences lately (long damn book, but good) and it does a great job of going through examples and logic of why the 2nd amendment was designed to allow the "militia" (read: us) to have the same class and grade of weapons as the currently standing official army. That way even if the army and government were to try an repress we could never be outnumbered. Excellent book and logic.

Essentially they didn't need to think of what all we could dream up in weapon technology. Whatever the army has we should have.

Top Bottom