• ...and so much more!
  • JJenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2009
    I told my buddy about it too.
    I wonder how long the sale is going on.
    I didn't need it, but almost too good a deal to pass up. I am confident I could sell it and make money on it if I wanted too. I actually thought about picking up a couple more for that reason.
    I hope more people find out about it before it's over, cheaper than a 10/22 and more fun to shoot.

Indy317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 27, 2008
    A really good deal, if the rifles are in decent shape. I purchased an SKS covered in cosmoline a little over seven years ago. The price then was $149.99. I just cleaned it of cosmoline two months ago!! I wish I would have had purchased a few more, mostly as an investment/hedge. I plan on finally taking it out to the range and shooting it. It is a Yugo and I'm not sure if it has a chrome lined barrel or not. The S/N is all numbers, except the one on the frame is prefixed with an "N." Damn, I really wish we had a Cabela's in Indy!!

Hopefully this price reduction will spread quickly through the market. There have recently been two SKSs in the classifieds and they weren't selling (to my knowledge, in the mid-$200s). Hopefully prices continue to drop.

cumminspwrd02

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 23, 2009
    Valparaiso
    Is the flyer online? Or a mailer?
    You say Cabela's Hammond still has some?

Link below is to the ad on cabelas website, it's about halfway down the page. They still had some yesterday evening, I bought one and a friend a few hours later went and got one but they aren't out on display, you have to ask someone at the gun counter to see one. They have other SKS's on display but they keep the sale ones in back for some reason.

Cabela's: Gun Library

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    I'm thinking about it but not sure. I'm looking at it more as an investment purpose since I have shot the gun before and it's not for me. Like my AK better. Plus so not looking forward to cleaning a cosmo gun. Sitting on the fence on this 1 right now. I got a $20 off for $150 or more from Cabela's right now as well. Hum...

So what do thee guns run right now for?

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    I told my buddy about it too.
    I wonder how long the sale is going on.
    I didn't need it, but almost too good a deal to pass up. I am confident I could sell it and make money on it if I wanted too. I actually thought about picking up a couple more for that reason.
    I hope more people find out about it before it's over, cheaper than a 10/22 and more fun to shoot.
    Ahhh, but then a bulk pack 550 rnd of .22 is still under $20 while 500 rnds of 7.62x39 is running around $125......cheaper to own, but then shooting it is another story.

Top Bottom