1911 gold cup trophy. Short trigger. HELP!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I have purchased a colt gold cup trophy. I have short fingers. Every time I buy a new 1911 my group opens way up until I install a short trigger. The gold cup has a wide trigger. I need to find a trigger to put in my new gold cup so I can start enjoying it as much as my others. Thanks for your time brothers !! I've always got the answers I needed.

palerider0485

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2009
    just north of muncie.
    what six shooter said, you could look into getting a gi trigger also, should be able to get a short trigger pretty cheap. if your good with your hands you may be able to take your trigger out and dremel it back, get rid of the three holes and file a curve into it. thats what i would do. just me though.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I have whittled a trigger down for a friend as a custom fit and it works. Takes some time but the playoffs are coming. Something to do while the game is on the box.....:)

If not SSS has the answer.

Snavelybob

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Muncie
    I found a website called Carlos Costillos custom actions. He found me a kings trigger, it was discontinued. He was fair and got right back to me quick. 1911 lovers check his products out. He was my only hope for my gold cup trophy short trigger.

Top Bottom