• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • dlbrown75

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 90.9%
    9   1   1
    May 2, 2011
    Newcastle, IN
    I need 2 grip bushings for my colt gold cup. I was hoping someone here would have a couple extra laying around. I hate to pay as much for shipping as the bushings cost from brownells. Regular grips not slim. Thanks.

ultra...good

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    I need one, which means i would get a few. If you have to make an order, maybe a group buy??
    I am also looking to get a few allen screws for the grips.
    Let me know if interested.

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Oh come on. You can't find some other things from Brownells you can't live without? Nearly anytime I obviously need some little item, I start looking over their catalog and soon bundle a few more items to the order. When I can't do that, I call up my shooting buddies and see what they need and we split the shipping.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Elmores guns in Greenwood stocks bushings and screws. Might also see if AllenM has any extras laying around that he might part with. Or try Ebay im sure you could find some cheap with free shipping.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    I need 2 grip bushings for my colt gold cup. I was hoping someone here would have a couple extra laying around. I hate to pay as much for shipping as the bushings cost from brownells. Regular grips not slim. Thanks.

Smart move. I use slims exclusively, so I have a few regulars collecting dust. PM me your address and I'll get them out tomorrow.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    When I needed 1 grip bushing for my new Sig, Sig customer service blew me off on the phone. So I then realized gun manufactures are not your friend unless you have a problem worth getting into litigation over. That is when I stocked up on bushings and screws.

Top Bottom