• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Walt_Jabsco

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 5, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Is there a question here, or is this just a comment? It could be any kind of mag with a bumper on it, lots of different manufacturers use basepads like that to make fast magazine insertion easier.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wilson Combat mags normally say WILSON COMBAT on the bumper pad or somewhere on the body of the mag. If it doesnt say WILSON COMBAT somewhere on it, then it probably isnt a WC mag.

Lammchop93

Master
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Oct 23, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    The spacer is usually for a 8 round mag, and the ones that sit flush are usually 7 from what I have seen. Wilson Combat does make both if I'm not mistaken.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The spacer is usually for a 8 round mag, and the ones that sit flush are usually 7 from what I have seen. Wilson Combat does make both if I'm not mistaken.

I have several Flush fit 8 rnd mags from Colt, Chip McCormic, and Wilson Combat. It doest need the bumper pad to be an 8nd mag.

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    The mag with the bumper on it is the original S&W mag, i bought 2 extra mags that are flush with the bottom of the gun, they are kimber mags. what i wanna know is if there is a specific name for the mags with the bumper on it. I like the bumper one better, its easier to slam home.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The mag with the bumper on it is the original S&W mag, i bought 2 extra mags that are flush with the bottom of the gun, they are kimber mags. what i wanna know is if there is a specific name for the mags with the bumper on it. I like the bumper one better, its easier to slam home.

Oh. No, its most likey a generic mag made by company like Mecgar or a few others that produce "factory" mags for mass produced guns.

Real Wilson Combat mags are clearly marked as such and use a unique and proprietary follower.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Oh. No, its most likey a generic mag made by company like Mecgar or a few others that produce "factory" mags for mass produced guns.

Real Wilson Combat mags are clearly marked as such and use a unique and proprietary follower.

You have to slow down with the big words. Folks get confused......:):

SubUrbanCamo317

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    South Side Indy
    No no no, its "Mo bettah"

Em thar Wilson Mags is mo bettah then em thar jyonk factery mags.

Listan at me an Let us learn ya son. Yull git thar. ;)

Touche, haha. Anywho, im now fully aware of what i want for the mags for my gun. Any complaints on the ten round mags? Besides the fact that they stick out like a sore thumb....

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wilson Combat and Chip McCormic make great 10rnd mags.

I like the way the Chip McCormic 10 rnd mags look because they have an extended cover that looks cleaner.

Top Bottom