• ...and so much more!
  • bcannon

QC Dept aka Picky F'er
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    55   0   0
    Apr 13, 2012
    Boiler Country
    Current workin guns. Pretty sure the Staccato weighs the same as 15 of my backup 340Pd.

ZHqDqPD.jpg

u4iPflN.jpg
    How do you like the Phoenix Trinity Hero grip? Thinking about one for my Prodigy.

Last edited:

Max Volume

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 26, 2008
    da region Highland
    Just wait until I'm done with it. It's getting milled for an optic in the next week or so. After that all it needs is a light. This will be my nightstand gun.
    I was thinking of getting an optic plate for my 9mm 1911 that is just a target gun.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I'm curious how these will be viewed in the 1911 world. I like Sig products, but only after they've let enough of their customer base shoot themselves accidentally to have a recall and get the design finalized. I think it looks like a very nice and awesome pistol, but I'm sure not going to be the first guy to buy one and try it out.

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm curious how these will be viewed in the 1911 world. I like Sig products, but only after they've let enough of their customer base shoot themselves accidentally to have a recall and get the design finalized. I think it looks like a very nice and awesome pistol, but I'm sure not going to be the first guy to buy one and try it out.

I've got a Emperor Scorpion and a Fastback that run like tops, They aren't changing much other than the dot cut and the aesthetics. These have nothing to do with the 320 debacle.

teddy12b

Grandmaster
    Trainer Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    I've got a Emperor Scorpion and a Fastback that run like tops, They aren't changing much other than the dot cut and the aesthetics. These have nothing to do with the 320 debacle.
    I'm glad it's a mostly cosmetic change, but I'm worried about more than just the 320 debacle (365, cross, others etc.)

Top Bottom