• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    haha... I had that coming. I meant the mechanics/physics of fitting more rounds in a space set for single stack. And how well do they work, because it just seems like something has got give. And compromise is not good when it comes to defense!

Have several 8 and 10 rd. Chip McCormick and Wilson Combat Mags. All work as supposed to. Never a Mag related issue with any of them. The 10's do stick out of the mag well enough to make CC a bit difficult unless shoulder rig is used.

boiler4life

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 28, 2012
    Indianapolis, IN
    Kimber Ultra TLE II (LG)

3" barrel, 7 rounds 45acp fmj...bad ass gun!

picture.php

picture.php

zibby43

Marksman
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Aug 5, 2010
    I've been busy the past two weeks. After going over a year without a 1911, I decided to make a comeback.

IMG_1222.jpg

IMG_1244-1.jpg

Birdman002

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jun 7, 2012
    South Bend
    Para P14

This is my baby Para P14.

Got it a while ago, it shoots brilliantly, I am having a bugger of a feed issue. When i have all 14 rounds in when i go to rock the slide back and release the first round is getting chambered but only half way the nose is hitting the top of the barrel which is jamming the bullet into the casing which makes it useless. When i use Blazer Ammo, i used 12 rounds and it worked perfectly, but with 12 rounds of Federal and Winchester i have the malfunction, i think if i stay with Blazer i shouldnt have a problem

But other than that, I love this 1911, the double stack is a nice touch. The trigger pull is wonderful and i love this firearm.

http://i50.tinypic.com/14l6k3a.jpg

http://i47.tinypic.com/110etmh.jpg

ryan3030

Master
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    Indy
    I'm looking for for a 1911 in 9mm. So hopefully I'll be posting a picture soon.

Commenting in a pic thread without posting a pic should be a crime. Here I was clicking this thread because it had new comments, hoping to enjoy some new 1911 goodness, and you dashed my hopes and dreams.

Pic so I'm not a hypocrite :):

iIHWd.jpg

HSI39.jpg

Last edited:

poolman1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2011
    si1911s

i have been looking at the sig 1911 if you have one do like it see alot for sale or trade someone has two on here would love to trade for them but would like to know who they are and if you like them thanks greg.:yesway::noway:

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    i have been looking at the sig 1911 if you have one do like it see alot for sale or trade someone has two on here would love to trade for them but would like to know who they are and if you like them thanks greg.:yesway::noway:

Huh? What language are you speaking?:dunno:

Proofread people!:)

Seriously though, I think you are asking about what people think of Sig 1911s. You will get many positive comments about them. And some negative ones too. If you want to buy and sell here, I believe you need 50 or more posts to be able to do so.

Hoot2469

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2012
    My Kimber

I have a total of 3 kimber's 1 is a CDC Ultra compact 4", next is the CDC Ultra Compact 3"

But the first one I got is a Series 1 Pro Carry,

I enjoy shooting all 3, but my favorite is my Series 1 Pro Carry. I like this mostly because it was my first.

I purchased the two CDC's last November, one is for my wife to carry as I carry the other.

I was introduced to Kimber from my Brother-in-law, and the first one I shot was my friend "repeter1977". After I fired his pistol I fell in love with the Kimber brand.:ar15:

GaDawg

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 23, 2012
    Muncie
    My first

17b34e5a.jpg

Ok so it ain't nothing special. Kinda surprised for a low end 1911 it seems well made. My opinion a good place to start into the 1911 world for the price.

Top Bottom