• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nm0369

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    58   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Indy Southside
    Here's my new carry rig. I'm loving this holster so far...it rides very low w/ a strong forward cant.

Kimber Ultra Elite in a Milt Sparks Nexus
    20131006_173352.jpeg

Grips by Raasco
    20131006_175645.jpeg

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That's a nice setup. I like how far apart the belt loops are. Looks like it's pretty stable when worn.

Here's my new carry rig. I'm loving this holster so far...it rides very low w/ a strong forward cant.

Kimber Ultra Elite in a Milt Sparks Nexus
    20131006_173352.jpeg

Grips by Raasco
    20131006_175645.jpeg

Bro5eters

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 6, 2013
    new york
    I gave these to my wife for our 5th wedding anniversary (18 years ago), we're still married and she is a good sho
    1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    4.jpg
    5.jpg
    t, so I guess it was a good gift.

DeathWish

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    Warrick County
    Here are some photos of what is essentially my barbeque gun. It's a Colt Delta Elite in 10mm with a bit of trigger work done. It has a short, solid trigger, Wilson Combat bulletproof disconnector, sear, ultralight hammer and flat mainspring housing. The grips are mammoth ivory. I don't know if I'll ever finish polishing it, but here's where it's at right now.

Now thats a bbq gun.. looks absolutely amazing

JetGirl

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    May 7, 2008
    N/E Corner
    nice vid Jet!!!.......are your bushings that tight?....i do see have peep's with Arther would help with dis and reassembly....

I've been a field tester for 1911UltraTool for over a year and even though I don't physically *need* their tools to do the job, I'll say their stuff is really nice to have anyhow! I know several folks who do need the help (due to one problem or another)... and the tools are not only effective, they're incredibly beneficial.

Dr.Midnight

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Monroe County
    That's a nice pony you got there! I have never shot the 38 super. What do you think of the cartridge?

It's a fun cartridge to shoot. I've found it to be extremely accurate with less recoil than a .45, and it also makes an excellent defensive round. In my opinion, the only negative is the cost of factory ammo, but I reload so no problems here.

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    It's a fun cartridge to shoot. I've found it to be extremely accurate with less recoil than a .45, and it also makes an excellent defensive round. In my opinion, the only negative is the cost of factory ammo, but I reload so no problems here.

Thank you for the feedback. I would like to try that out some time. Cool stuff. I haven't shot a 10mm either.

As for reloading, that's a hobby that I would like to pick up.

Top Bottom