• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yea, they are great. I currently have 3 Fusions which the president of Fusion was the President of DW when they sold to CZ then he went on his own. So I like to think they are on par with DW :)

You probably already knew all that.....
    No, I had not heard that. Not sure why I want one so bad. CM seems to think they are overpriced for what you get.

mjblazor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Sep 28, 2011
    Sweet gun! Heard a lot of nice things about DW :)

This DW Heritage gun is beautiful in its simple form and the clean stainless look. I have a Colt WWI Repro with Carbonia Bluing also that my Dad gave me a couple Christmas's ago. (He sadly passed away this weekend). He never shot it. I wanted to but could nott bring myself to. So I bought the DW so I could experience shooting a nice 1911. I shot the DW once and pretty much safe kept since. It is an Awsome shooting gun! But, really don't shoot it much and starting to think about selling it. If I sell it I will put the Elk Stag grips on the Colt. With my dad's passing I was given some of his valuables he wanted me to have. Got me to thinking while I was beside him while he lay slowing passing away. He's not taking any of his nice belongings with him. It's the memories life provides during life that is forever. Since I'll never move the Colt but will pass down to my Son I am going to shioot it in his honor as often as I can and enjoy it. I'm sure I'll be thinking of him every time I do. And I jnow he'll be right at my shoulder when I clean it to make sure I don't put an idiot scratch on it! God Bless You Dad!

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    This DW Heritage gun is beautiful in its simple form and the clean stainless look. I have a Colt WWI Repro with Carbonia Bluing also that my Dad gave me a couple Christmas's ago. (He sadly passed away this weekend). He never shot it. I wanted to but could nott bring myself to. So I bought the DW so I could experience shooting a nice 1911. I shot the DW once and pretty much safe kept since. It is an Awsome shooting gun! But, really don't shoot it much and starting to think about selling it. If I sell it I will put the Elk Stag grips on the Colt. With my dad's passing I was given some of his valuables he wanted me to have. Got me to thinking while I was beside him while he lay slowing passing away. He's not taking any of his nice belongings with him. It's the memories life provides during life that is forever. Since I'll never move the Colt but will pass down to my Son I am going to shioot it in his honor as often as I can and enjoy it. I'm sure I'll be thinking of him every time I do. And I jnow he'll be right at my shoulder when I clean it to make sure I don't put an idiot scratch on it! God Bless You Dad!

My condolences. I lost my mother 10 years ago and I still miss her every day. I understand and can sympathize with your pain.

My deepest sympathy for your loss. I lost my father in '12. It's something you never quite get over.

Exactly. While my father is still alive, I feel the same way about the loss of my mother and my little sister.

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    You have my deepest condolences mjblazor, I lost my dad in 06' and I don't believe a day goes by that I don't think about him. You have an awesome way to remember your dad and I guarantee he will be smiling as he looks over you shoulder as you honor him!!

Bonkers4Bacon

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 25, 2014
    Fields of Green
    Another cool pic I snapped of my Taurus the other day

bi3pkk.jpg

Top Bottom