• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Vendetta

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Lafayette

Picked up this... we will say "well loved" TRP off another forum member this past weekend. Replaced the flgr with WC bulletproof parts and the trigger with a WC flat. I wanted to treat it to some nice new parts to let it know it was home and it didnt need to be scared anymore. :) I have a set of VZ grips on the way for it too.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy

Picked up this... we will say "well loved" TRP off another forum member this past weekend. Replaced the flgr with WC bulletproof parts and the trigger with a WC flat. I wanted to treat it to some nice new parts to let it know it was home and it didnt need to be scared anymore. :) I have a set of VZ grips on the way for it too.

Very nice looking gun! :yesway:

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Just got a Smith and Wesson sw1911sc. First handgun. No pictures yet. But looking for a holster and need to get a few more things.. Just got back from getting ammo. Shooting it on Sunday. Looking for another magazine to start.

smith_zpsoqt3affo.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:

warriorbob

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96%
    24   1   0
    Feb 6, 2011

Picked this up at a really good price. Ria gi model. It has some surface rust and dirt and crud on the insides but after dowsing it with clp and spending an hour with the scrub brush, she came out looking really good and feeling really smooth. It has some wear and for the price this might become a project gun.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN

Picked this up at a really good price. Ria gi model. It has some surface rust and dirt and crud on the insides but after dowsing it with clp and spending an hour with the scrub brush, she came out looking really good and feeling really smooth. It has some wear and for the price this might become a project gun.
    Nice! My RIA was my project gun benefited from all sorts of updates and enhancements. I never did have an issue with it if I kept up on the spring maintenance.

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County

Cheap or not I love seeing pistols with honest visual wear!

tmschuller

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    41   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Grant county
    Sorry I thought a image had uploaded.. I fixed it.

Just got a Smith and Wesson sw1911sc. First handgun. No pictures yet. But looking for a holster and need to get a few more things.. Just got back from getting ammo. Shooting it on Sunday. Looking for another magazine to start.

smith_zpsoqt3affo.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Thanks WTB. Never bought a fancy custom made holster before, but nothing over the counter will fit that monolith that I could find.

Top Bottom