• ...and so much more!
  • deo62

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 8, 2009
    Peru
    This is a collaboration between AllenM and myself.

He did all the custom machine work. One off cocking serration's flat top and ball cuts. Slide feels like it is on needle bearings.
    I did the blending and ignition controls.
    Allen did the color.

MgPA4zf.jpg

y0oleSJ.jpg

raQoONt.jpg

VXzTzrE.jpg
    beautiful gun! Question-how do you like the super scoop grip cutout compared to the regular thumb notch?

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    I know I'm definitely in the minority when i say im not usually such a big fan of those VZ grips but with that color combination, it works...it works really nicely. :thumbsup:

He did all the custom machine work. One off cocking serration's flat top and ball cuts. Slide feels like it is on needle bearings.
    Allen did the color.

MgPA4zf.jpg

y0oleSJ.jpg

raQoONt.jpg

VXzTzrE.jpg

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I know I'm definitely in the minority when i say im not usually such a big fan of those VZ grips but with that color combination, it works...it works really nicely. :thumbsup:

In this I have to admit I was in a quandary.
    After struggling for an entire evening I finally let the spouse look at the color and the available grips. She went right to these. They had been on my top 5 list but naturally, the bag and shoes have to match.
    She did good.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    In this I have to admit I was in a quandary.
    After struggling for an entire evening I finally let the spouse look at the color and the available grips. She went right to these. They had been on my top 5 list but naturally, the bag and shoes have to match.
    She did good.

:):

VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    I call them Ebony and Ivory...Citadel gov't & Ruger cmd (did an all stainless workup)

cMnCrVE.jpg

Looking good. Let me know when you are ready to start reloading for those.

I think I have an extra Bladetech holster laying around that will fit that citadel to get you going in USPSA.

Last edited:

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin

I figured I'd leave this here....
    My latest AllenM build. STI 2011 frame, CK Arms Stainless grip, STI Tactical mag well, Infinity 10mm UltraMatch bull barrel with AllenM Custom made full profile stainless comp. Caspian stainless slide with STI adjustable rear sight, Heinie tritium front sight, Wilson thumb safety and STI beavertail. I believe there are an assortment of EGW parts in there but cant remember which ones. I will give Churchmouse credit for the basic idea for the serrations (and convincing me I needed a 10mm)... Allen and I resized them and added some other details to make them more "grippy". There is some Cerakote on the frame, accents on the slide and the grip.

Allen is a true master of his mill and an artist when it comes to building these beauties!

Last edited:

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

I figured I'd leave this here....
    My latest AllenM build. STI 2011 frame, CK Arms Stainless grip, STI Tactical mag well, Infinity 10mm UltraMatch bull barrel with AllenM Custom made full profile stainless comp. Caspian stainless slide with STI adjustable rear sight, Heinie tritium front sight, Wilson thumb safety and STI beavertail. I believe there are an assortment of EGW parts in there but cant remember which ones. I will give Churchmouse credit for the basic idea for the serrations (and convincing me I needed a 10mm)... Allen and I resized them and added some other details to make them more "grippy". There is some Cerakote on the frame, accents on the slide and the grip.

Allen is a true master of his mill and an artist when it comes to building these beauties!

When I saw how he went to the next level with the serrations I was wondering what I could build next. The comp and 5" 2011 had me thinking pretty hard.
    This is a really nice piece. I would be interested in how well the comp works. Winter is coming and I just might need to get back in the game. Again. Some more.....:):

Love this one Doc.

DocIndy

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Mar 30, 2010
    Franklin
    You pushed the 10mm idea so I took it and ran with it. Allen sent me a video of his range session and it was like he was shooting a 22... Just a lot louder! I have another 2011 frame sitting in the safe waiting its turn. I'm thinking a RMR equipped 38 Super with a 9mm spare barrel. If work subsides, I might be able to hit the range and run some rounds through it.

this one is sweet for sure, but I love all the kids in the safe equally.....:laugh:

Cree

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 28, 2016
    Lafayette

Allen did the color.

MgPA4zf.jpg

y0oleSJ.jpg

raQoONt.jpg

VXzTzrE.jpg

Very nice! I love the two tone with the gray on top. Very classy and sets it apart.

Top Bottom