• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • talderma

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 10, 2012
    North East Indy
    I have a Police Positive .32 / Police Positive Target for sale.

• Model year 1912 (per Colts website)
    • .32 CTG
    • 6 inch barrel
    • Original grips in like new condition
    • A tiny amount of pitting and surface scratches/dings on the gun
    • Bluing is fading/worn off in spots on the barrel, around the trigger housing and rear part of the frame (all conducive of a 100 year old gun)
    • Safe stored for over 35 years

We have owned the gun for 35 years and have only decided to sell it because our interests in handguns have changed. It doesn't come with the original box however a Colt box is provided (picture listed below).

Asking $900.00; OBO

Please feel free to PM me with any questions you might have as I would be happy to assist as much as possible. If you would like to see more/different pictures, please send PM and I will post them on the original ad.

~Face to Face transactions preferred in the Fishers area, but would be willing to travel around the greater Indianapolis area.

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

ry%3D480

NOTES:
    Yes I have, but the Blue Book of Gun Values is a guide and is not law. This weekend at the 1500 I was offered well over what the value of the book suggests...by a dealer who saw the gun in person and had one for sale marked at $1,079.00. There are not many 6" barrels in this condition out there. If you would like to make an offer please do so, if you think $900 is too much, PM me with a price, thats why I put OBO.

* The Blue Book of Gun Values also states that if the gun is a .32 caliber you need to add 40% to the original value that the book states.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Top Bottom