WTT: 1914 Colt 1911 F. Bob Chow bulls eye pistol.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Drakkule

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Jul 9, 2011
    Butler,IN. 46721
    This is one of the back up pistols built by F. Bob Chow for the United States military shooting team. It has the full accurization package, these had to do a 2" group at 50' to even leave his shop. This United States Property marked pistol was supplied by the DOD to F. Bob Chow, to be customized for various US military pistol teams. This pistol is in great condition, and still has the CHOW marked barrel, which is replaced most times due to wear, also marked are the barrel bushing, and underside of the slide. This is the 1911 model, not the 1911-A1, it comes with checkered Colt grip also. These sell at $2500.00, and up, one sold this week for $2790.00. looking for trading for other handguns, or something like a Vector MP5 clone, looking for a multiple gun trade, unless it is something I just can't live without. I am located in Butler IN. 46721, in the N.E. corner of the state, and would like to keep deals within an hour of my home. My likes are .357 mag. revolvers, Sig Sauer P226 in 9mm, H&K's, not interested in any .40 cal, .45 GAP, or .357 Sig.
    The finish is a F. Bob Chow original. Asking $2200.00
    100_1145.jpg

100_1146.jpg

100_1147.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom