• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 686 Shooter

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Feb 20, 2010
    Huntington County
    Reopening the thread. I had all intentions of listing this on Gunbroker, just don't want to sale the gun, I really just want to trade it for something different. Most people want me to place a value, the value is what you want to place on it, what do you want to trade for it? (In other words, I'm offering a 1917 Luger, what are you offering?). I'll list some trade options, they are only suggestions.
    Looking to trade my 1917 Luger 9mm. I have shot it, it functions well. It would probably be classified as a "shooter", has some pitting and a few scratches, it appears to be a numbers matching gun, but I'm not a Luger expert, so I can't tell you much about the gun. I have the gun as shown in the pictures, no holster, no bring back papers, no original box, I'm not the original owner so I don't know the round count. I'm open for trade options. (I know this gun is not the holy grail, but it is a 1917 Luger, they don't build em anymore and there are fewer then there were in 1917)

Trade suggestions (only suggestions)
    Marlin 1895 GS (stainless steel)
    Bolt action rifle 30 06, 308, or safari class
    S&W revolvers (bigger, the better)
    Glock 34, 35, 41
    Remington 1100 Tac 4

If you feel additional cash is in order, let me know what you have in mind for a trade. You can PM me or feel free to email at 686shooter@gmail.com . Please understand, I do have a few guns, I really don't need to sale or trade this gun, I just want something else. Please don't be offended if I say no

attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited:
    Top Bottom