• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    WP_20160319_18_42_43_Pro.jpg WP_20160319_18_42_37_Pro.jpg WP_20160319_18_42_27_Pro.jpg

Went to the Indy 1500 today. Got to meet Dave, better know here as "lovemywoods". Great guy and was happy to meet him. I did manage to find this little gem, $265 plus tax. Finally able to cross another one off my "want list". Thanks for looking, and opinions please.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    If you like Mosins and you get down around Clarksville you need to look up Rick @ Falls City Firearms, or his trusty sidekick Johntheplinker, they are also a couple of Commie cosmoline collectors. :cheers:

How do the lubricity and rust resistance of commie cosmoline stack up against imperialist cosmoline? :):

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    If you like Mosins and you get down around Clarksville you need to look up Rick @ Falls City Firearms, or his trusty sidekick Johntheplinker, they are also a couple of Commie cosmoline collectors. :cheers:

I seen some footage from an interview Rick did some time back. Showed some footage of his shop, very nice shop and lots of Mosins. If I ever get down that way I will definitely look him up...

jstory

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2015
    Wabash
    Since I started this thread, I gonna :hijack: it. IndyDave1776, where can I get a stock for a Krag model 1898? Just need a stock and any metal components. My upper handguard is good. This rifle was cut down by my great great grandpa and I want to keep his stock as is. Just looking to find another one...many thanks.

Top Bottom