Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    Indianapolis
    hrls9f.jpg

5d2dzb.jpg

205tqvs.jpg

vfw9z6.jpg

SOLD: Pistol has gone to a new home and to a worthy new owner.

Still available. Potential buyer thought the pistol has been refinished because of the lightly struck markings. It has not been refinished. What you see is the original finish.

People, I have mixed emotions about putting this Collector Grade P08 up for sale. I know I will never be able to afford another one like this one, but I can use the money for more important things.

This Mauser 1940 Made Pistol is a German Wehrmacht WWII Issue Sidearm in pristine 95-98% original condition. It's in 9mm and has all matching numbers, including the grips. I am including with TWO period correct magazine. However, the mag is not numbered to the gun. This P08 has an excellent bore and great grips. This is a collector grade pistol has the Proof Eagle 655 and the Official third Reich acceptance proof marks. There are no import markings

I am including a very nice example of a rare pigskin DLU (Ewald Lueneschloss, Militaer-Effeken-Fabrik Solingen, Nordrhein-Westfalen) holster. It is black leather and pebble grained with magazine pouch, double belt loops on the back and marked DLU 1942 over an "Eagle/Swastika/WaA611 between the loop and to the right a large double lined "P.08" I think this is in excellent plus condition with some minor wear marks. Stitching is complete and tight.

Holsters like this one will sell for $600 to $800. The included magazine take down tool is period correct with the Proof Eagle 655. This alone sells for $50 plus.

Pistols like this will sell for $4,000 or more with out the period correct holster. The holster will sell for $650 plus. The take-down tool will add $50 or more.

Even though the Christmas Pricing is over, one lucky gun loving WWI/WWII firearm collector can take this Luger home with them for $3,250.00 cash. OBO. Original Price was $3,750.00. I will consider partial trade in lieu of cash such as a M1 Carbine Rifle, quality low power scope, AR15 or AK47 for examples.

If no one buys this to give to that very special person for a very special Belated Christmas Present, I will not be too disappointed. This is a beautiful piece of German Engineering and Craftsmanship, and I think this would make a much better gift than a fine 75 year old Swiss Watch.

One of my Lugers turns 100 years old next year. I may shoot it to celebrate it's centennial birthday, or I may not.

Serious inquires only please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom