• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • antdog/zook

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    1948 ford 8n with couple impliments. 4' "agri-cutter" bush hog, and 5' plow. everything runs great, always maintained and stored inside. tractor has quite a few new parts in last year:new rear tires and rimes, front tires, carburator, battery, seat cover and toolbox. still 6 volt system and starts right up. tractor and impliments have been painted with brush, so not the slickest paint. hood is worst part of everything. small leak at oilpump. $2800 the last pic is of the tractor and impliments the day i bought them, not painted.
    trailer is a tendem axle 16' steel floor 2009 model. i think the axles are 3500 lbs. each? the tops of the fenders have extra steel on them, and trailer will haul 2 harleys and 2 sportbikes with bolted in angle iron for wheel chocks. comes with 2 steel ramps for car/tractor, small winch and toolbox on front of trailer. tires are about 40% this would have to go with the tractor, or after tractor sold. i will not sell trailer 1st. $4800 for both. possibly help deliver within 30 miles of westside indy?
    375.jpg

376.jpg

373-1.jpg

449.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom