• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    Up for sale is my 1966 Ford Mustang coupe, with an inline 6. I bought this car with the intention or restoring it and just like everything else life caught up, so I am looking to sell it. I dont have to sell it, I can keep it until I do have the time and money but I figure why let it just sit here. I will start off with the bad...it needs rust repair, there are holes on the front rail, strut towers/inner fender apron and top of the firewall. There is a hole inside where the rear seat would be that is the size of a baseball at most. There is some on the rear drivers side wheel house. I dont consider it a ton of rust but a lot of small rust spots, and Im not a body so keep that in mind. I have not started the car, but I was told it ran..:dunno:. The interior will need to some work to be put back together and maybe some minor fixes. The person before me I believe rattle canned it and ended up cracking the front windshield, all other glass is fine. Only one tire holds air though I would not use these tires anyway. the odometer says something like 40k or so but I would take that with a grain of salt.

I have a new dash pad, ignition switch and harness, front and rear bumper kit, vinyl top, headliner and newer gas tank. I have a lot of the new panels or body metal to replace the majority of the rust already also. You will probably need to get some nuts and bolts for the interior and exterior. I know I am missing a lot but I will add to this when I can take a better look at it this weekend. I'll say start at [STRIKE]$2,500 OBO[/STRIKE] 2,000obo if you have any questions just as I am open to offers also. Follow the link below for pictures.

I also have a black 2000 VW Jetta VR6 GLS with 119k-ish. 5spd, power locks and windows, heated seats, moonroof, cloth tan interior. At the moment it has an check engine light on for the O2 sensors and there is a small vacuum leak and the front brakes need replaced. As it gets nicer out I plan on fixing these items myself but I want to be open. The car is is good condition there are some places where the clear coat has peeled away or is peeling and there are usual parking lot dings. No tears on the interior though a can of pop exploded in the car and there are some spots on the fabric and head liner. I am sure with some scrubbing (I will do) that it will come out just fine.

I have a set of 15in rims with snow tires on it right now, a set of 16in BBS rims that were on the wolfsburg jettas and a set of 17in ASA wheels/tires. I have replaced the coolant intake pipe, water pump, clutch and flywheel, crank position sensor and I have two ignition coils. I do not have the stock exhaust on it right now but a magnaflow cat-back but I still have the stock exhaust. I do not have the stock grille but an after market one. I do not have pictures of this car right now but I can get some. I would say $2,500 OBO on this as well.

Pictures: Mustang Photos by tatic05 | Photobucket

VW Pics: Jetta Photos by tatic05 | Photobucket

Last edited:
    Top Bottom