Please reply by conversation.

ak keep the second

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Indianapolis
    WTS/WTT
    This is a black 1978 Fiat Spider with black interior. The car would make a great project this winter and could ready to go by the spring. The car is in need of some maintenance as it currently isn't getting a spark to start. I had a mechanic friend take a look at it and he suspects it is the coils which are inexpensive to fix. I purchased this car a few years back from Arizona with the intention of restoring it as a fun affordable summer driver. Unfortunately life got in the way and I need to get rid of it. I have $200 worth of gaskets for the car that I had intended to replace that will be sold with the car. The speedometer cable also needs replaced (I accidentally broke the original while going through wiring in the dash) and I have also purchased one of those for $40. As I had intended to replace it as well. When I was driving this car it was a blast, its hard to beat the fun of these little Fiats for the price. Someone with some mechanical knowledge could have this back on the road for a great affordable price. It does need a new top unless you don't mind tape as the plastic window has a tear in it, these run around $200 last time I checked. The odometer says a little over 28,000 miles which I don't believe is original. This car has not been wrecked. Any questions please ask! The link below has additional pictures, sorry for not posting some last time.
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/evlgcyuqj0q33lb/AAB663AU7E2Sg1Wk2HVChNwGa?dl=0
    Located in Indianapolis
    $2500/OBO
    Trade for Firearms/Cash
    :ar15:
    Make me a reasonable offer the worst that happens is I say no thanks.
    317-361-7888

hwcxfs.jpg
    szagav.jpg
    [/IMG]
    10eq3b5.jpg
    [/IMG]
    xbx10z.jpg
    [/IMG]
    ixgkr4.jpg
    [/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status