1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    81   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    SOLD SOLD SOLD

The car is located in Hobart It has a 307 V8 needs to be rebuilt or replaced, started the project in 09 but life took hold and haven't been back to finish. Got a partial dismantle of the engine, and have all parts. The front fenders and paint sky blue are new in 08. It has a new radiator, alternator, power steering pump in 09. It was ran once a week while I was in the service and believe when I got out all the problems of the 4 years I was gone came at once. It has less than 100k on it but its close to rolling. Newer tires in 08 been sitting since 09 so may not be as good. there was gas in the tank in 09 so may need new tank. Its front wheel drive the trans functioned fine when it was running right. Had plans to remove the A/C so some lines have been cut and mangled. Interior is in great shape, non smoker. Would like to get 2200 obo. Waiting to hear back from a guy who may want it for listed price. It is in really nice shape just needs some work The engine sits longitudinally could put something bigger in. If anyone wants to come by and take a look shoot me a PM. You would need a tow truck or trailer to take it if you want it. These are the only pics i have right now. Its hard to get over to Hobart from Laporte when you work midnights, but will update as I get a chance.:patriot:

I would trade for one CZ 75, CZ 75B,or 92FS You would more than likely get more in the scrap/parts to recoup your firearm and then some or if you fix it up and sell for more, but waiting to hear back from this guy who's interested in it. Will keep you all updated.

Buick Slideshow by 1775usmarine | Photobucket

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom