WTS/WTT: 1986 Colt Peacekeeper/6 inch (Fort Wayne)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FirstTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne
    Asking $900

This was produced in Colt's 150th Anniversary Year. I have found only a few other Peacekeepers but none made in 86 nor the condition this one is in. This IS NOT THE COLT PEACEMAKER and it NOT THE AMERICAN WESTERN ARMS PEACEKEEPER. Some may argue that this is not a rare piece but good luck finding one. Serious Inquiries Only. A few years ago these fire arms were not desirable but with the flat black finish it has gained the interest of the modern day collector. DO not message me and say they were worth nothing 5 years ago, fully research this item before you assume. Regardless it is a Colt Revolver which they no longer make and it is Colt quality. I am only letting go to pick up something different. This firearm has great accuracy and it is a complete joy to shoot. If you are interested in a cash price simply send me an offer and I will respond accordingly. Feel free to send PM with any questions.

WTT for: Taurus Judge + Cash or SKS + Cash, may be open to other offers but these are my main interest at the moment.

Peacekeeper_zpsf56399f8.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom