• zspeed130

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Indy, South side
    Okay

$1500

87 Toyota 4x4 pickup,4cyl, 4wd, 5sp manual, Carb not FI. 22R motor. This truck has some issues but runs and drives, 4x4 works, tranny and motor are strong. 187,000 miles. I did a quick job on the body last summer and it does not look bad.

The doors and cab were very seriously rust free and remain that way. I removed the bed and built a shabby flat bed. I cleaned and painted the frame with bedliner NOT UNDERCOAT, bedliner!

runs a little rough till it warms up but runs strong! so I think this is a tune up or carb issue. Gets Awesome gas mileage. Has BRAND new nice tires I got nearly $650 in, kinda all terrain style. I had the wheels sandblasted and I painted them including the spare that has no tire on it. I redid the front brakes with rotors turned, 1 new caliper, new pads and re-packed hub bearings. New clutch master and slave cylinder.

One headlight was working and just burnt out I think the switch to turn the brights on needs moneyed with.

I took the manual hubs apart and cleaned/greased them, but when I put them on they were on the locked position and will not come out. I am sure you can just take them off and either replace them with WARN's or just put them back on tight. It does not cause an issue, the hubs are locked in but the 4 wheel drive is not! It works fine!

Inside took the carpet out and bedlined the floor. interior door panels are not there.

I really do not want to dicker.These trucks, tranny's motors are hard to come by. The frame is NOT RUSTED You will not believe the condition of the frame, cab and doors, or for that matter the motor, tranny, 4wd system. It needs an owner who knows what it can be and does not mind a little tinkering while they drive it. Not counting my time (A LOT) I have over 2k invested and am not 1 bit sorry. I will let it go for $1500.

This would make an AWESOME start to a wheelin project or make a great daily driver/ work truck with a small amount of tlc. I live in a small neighborhood and do not have the room. It kills me to sell it.

I am located in ______INDY SOUTH BY 65 and SOUTHPORT RD__.

Call or txt zach 317-417-0789

Best pics I have at the moment

Photo003.jpg

Photo004.jpg

Photo005.jpg

toyota009.jpg

toyota002.jpg

toyota003.jpg

toyota002.jpg

toyota006.jpg

toyota008.jpg

toyota007.jpg