dj-vektor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Apr 28, 2013
    Morgantown
    ​BOTH SOLD

1990 Ford F-150 4x4 XLT

This truck has 191k miles on it. A new Jasper 5.0 (302) engine was put in at 150k and the transmission (auto w/ OD) was rebuilt at 180k. It starts right up and runs, drives and pulls great. I put helper springs on the rear due to the weight of the camper so it rides a little rough but the springs are adjustable and removable.

The body is rough. The pictures are a few years old. There is rust above the wheel-wells and other rust spots on the body not pictured. The clear coat is peeling off on the top, hood and front fenders. The driver's door was bent backward and is creased. It does close but does not seal fully.

The interior is pretty nice. The a/c no longer works. Nice newer stereo. Power windows work. New seat cover. Newer battery and decent tires.

It's a great work truck that starts up and goes reliably.

The camper's exterior is a little rough. Needs a good cleaning both inside and out. There was a leak in the roof but I parked it sloped back and haven't had any issues since. The inside has been updated and looks really nice. No a/c but it has a new $200 roof vent/fan. The fridge, water pump, sinks and toilet all work. I have not used the furnace or oven so I'm not sure if they work. The curtains are the same fabric as the cushions but are not pictured. Sleeps two adults and two or three kids.

I'm not sure on the year of the camper. I weights close to 2000 lbs. It's a little heavy for the truck but I only took it camping locally and had zero issues. Camper comes with the jacks, stairs and truck bed mounts. I'll try to get some more pictures posted of the inside of the camper.

$1200 for the truck alone or $1500 with the camper. Located in Morgantown

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom