Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    1991 Chevy 4x4 S10 Blazer (4.3L V6) - $700

****SOLD****

this was a "project" truck that I had fun fixing up while I was off work for a while. I've done body work, engine work, all new brakes, rotors, pads, rocker arm, new front quarter panels (old ones were rusting). I put on new snow tires and wheels from a 2001 blazer. I cleaned the interior and fixed numerous other "cosmetic" things. I removed the remote starter and aftermarket radio. I have 2 factory radios (not installed) that come with. It rarely gets driven and when it does it's close to home here in town. although I put a new battery in it less than a year ago I had to jump it recently to get it to start. power windows (only driver's side front and rear work consistently). I've noticed a tranny fluid leak and the truck doesn't seem to do well going over 20-25mph. to get it home you'd have to fix it here or tow it (or drive 25mph the whole way). Odometer reads over 200,000 miles. If you have mechanical knowledge then you may be able to get her fixed and up and running well again in no time. and I have no time lol right now to do anything with it. before it sits any longer...come and rescue this truck! Could be a great farm workhorse. it could easily be parted out for well over $1000 if that's what you're in to...or it might be an easy fix. I'm honest and easy to get along with and I'm negotiable. You can come take a good long look at her any time you want.

"Clean and Clear" title in my name. can be yours today!

PM, call or text

(Located in Greenfield - 46140)

Will trade for:

Cash or guns
    interests include (but not limited to):
    any Glocks
    Sig, FN, H&K, etc
    .22lr pistol
    SR22, P22, Mosquito
    (with extra mags and/or ammo)
    one or multiple long guns
    etc...