• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sullivan_pbr

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Aug 17, 2011
    Romney
    (SPF) 1996 Honda Civic EX. I got this in on trade and I don't know much about it. Previous owner was going for a "track car" build. Has no heat or A/C, carpet, cruise, or P.S. Comes with a D16Y8 and two 5 speed transmissions (not installed). Just to be clear the car currently does not have an engine or transmission in it. Body is a little rough, has a new Dr. fender. Still could use a new hood. Has misc small dents but almost no rust. Pass Quarter panel has some light damage and little rust (see pics). Under the hood it has a wire tuck with the battery and fuse box relocated under the dash. Has blacked out tail lights and coil-overs. Comes with lots of misc parts including the harness and computer for the Y8. Delivery could be arranged. Let me know if you have any questions or need more pictures. I will consider trades. I don't really have anything specific I'm looking for, just make an offer. I also have a couple Glocks or a few other firearms that could be aded to the trade if it was more valuable.

Located in Logansport IN, 46947

PM or text/call 574-721-0031
    IMG_0263.jpg
    IMG_0261.jpg
    IMG_0264.jpg
    IMG_0254.jpg
    IMG_0262.jpg
    IMG_0267.jpg
    IMG_0265.jpg
    IMG_0268.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom