• Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ike1018

Plinker
    Nov 22, 2011
    Been hearing a lot about Bgf lately and thought I'd check it out today. I was just browsing so was able to interact with several of the staff. Everyone was friendly and helpful. I ended up working with Greg after I got my hands on a m&p 15ts that I just had to have. Great service and I really appreciated the personal tour of the range while we waited on the bg check. It's really a first class facility and I am looking forward to trying out the range later this week. Thanks Greg and team for the outstanding service!

MJ317

Plinker
    Feb 13, 2010
    Greenwood
    +1BGF

BFG is a First Class indoor shooting range. Range and Sales Staff both were very helpful and courteous. Took my 12 year old grandson (first time shooter), son and his girl friend. We felt safe with the two range officers there providing guidance assistance and safety. Kudos to BFG and Staff

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    I went there last week for the first time and loved that I was able to somewhat zero my AR in the middle of winter. The only complaint I have is the target holders are ill-designed. If you clip the little paper target they give you on the holder there is no way you can bench your rifle and safely shoot at the target at such an upward angle. They should do as I have seen at other rangs and have large pieces of cardboard to attach targets to. That way I can put my target on the bottom of the cardboard and be more in line with the bench.

Hoosier Daddy

Sharpshooter
    Dec 20, 2012
    I stopped in there again today. I'm looking forward to trying out the range.
    Nice place, but it's hard to find a parking spot!

Top Bottom