• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bdj357

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2008
    DaRegion NWI Crown Point
    Explicit sexual content is usually not permitted in school. I'd argue the pride flag exists solely for that purpose.

It has no purpose outside of sex. But I mean that's what these people are into, shoving their sexuality onto children so they can groom them.
    I agree! With the exception of the American and state flag (maybe city), no flags should be posted within a school, especially a pride flag. Goes beyond the 1st Amendment. The 1st Amendment is an individuals right to freedom of speech and expression.
    The “pride” flag is solely based on one’s sexual preference and nothing to do with civics nor should it recognized. It is no different than a KKK flag or BLM flag. It represents a group of people who desire that people recognize them and be forced to acknowledge them “individually” If they want to post that ****, fine do it on your property and deal with the consequences.
    The American should NEVER be requested to taken down, NEVER especially at a school or a place that is paid for with our tax dollars.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    Explicit sexual content is usually not permitted in school. I'd argue the pride flag exists solely for that purpose.

It has no purpose outside of sex. But I mean that's what these people are into, shoving their sexuality onto children so they can groom them.
    So where do you seek the information that "These people" are all are shoving their sexuality onto children so to groom them?

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    So where do you seek the information that "These people" are all are shoving their sexuality onto children so to groom them?

"These people" referring to people who see the LGBT flag as anything other than a sexual symbol, you know, pedophiles.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    "These people" referring to people who see the LGBT flag as anything other than a sexual symbol, you know, pedophiles.
    Again, where do you learn this stuff?????

So what are you saying here, Only American Citizens with your beliefs, have First Amendment Rights?

Flags to identify who or what you are or part of, have been around for what? a few thousand years now.

So why do you believe that the LGBT flag is just about sex?

Its interesting that in my 65 years on this rock I have met loads of people. And with those people, they come from all walks of life and all the gametes of sexual lifestyles. I have yet to meet any that are/were pedophiles.

Have you ever met anyone that is of an alternative lifestyle, that is a pedophile?

I also find it interesting that those living the gay lifestyle are NOT in the DSM IV Manual.
    But those that suffer from being a pedophile ARE in that Manual.

Creedmoor

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 10, 2022
    Madison Co Indiana
    What's the purpose of the flag if not to advertise sex? Having pride in telling the world the genitelia of the people you sleep with is not something that belongs in school, and anyone who thinks it does has some serious explaining to do.
    Now dont cherry pick on what you respond with.
    I asked a few questions in my post.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    What's the purpose of the flag if not to advertise sex? Having pride in telling the world the genitelia of the people you sleep with is not something that belongs in school, and anyone who thinks it does has some serious explaining to do.
    What would you say if I told you that I know heterosexual people who fly the pride flag for "solidarity", or a virgin that flies one? Neither one of those are telling the world the genitalia of the people they sleep with.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Virtue signaling by the brainless neolibs is always a thing.
    But in neither of the cases I mentioned is the purpose to advertise sex. It's a way to advertise something about yourself that may not be readily apparent. No different than flying the battle flag of N. Virginia, or in this case a Gadsden flag, or the flag of your ancestors home country.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    But in neither of the cases I mentioned is the purpose to advertise sex. It's a way to advertise something about yourself that may not be readily apparent. No different than flying the battle flag of N. Virginia, or in this case a Gadsden flag, or the flag of your ancestors home country.
    When was the last time you witnessed a pedophile advertise his/her/it's true intentions?

Top Bottom