• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    You may be aware that doctors are now instructed to give Gardasil to boys, even though it is a vaccine that is presented as a preventer of cervical cancer. (And boys don't have a cervix, by the way... :rolleyes:)

The idea is to supposedly protect girls (and now boys) from the Human Papillomavirus (HPV), which has a chance of causing cervical cancer in women. The folly of this, is that there are 100 strains for HPV. 30 of them are STDs. 4 of them are in the shot. So HPV offers truly a false sense of security against the disease. Not to mention that the shot can give you the warts that it is designed to "prevent."

Gardasil is also famously one of the most harmful vaccines ever put on the market. So far, Gardasil has harmed at least 20,000 girls. Since studies have found that doctors are rarely willing to report injuries from vaccines they administer, VAERS expects that number is only 1-10% of the total number of deaths and injuries, meaning the real total could easily be 200,000 (on the low end). And now the campaign against boys begins.

This is an ongoing tragedy that should not be happening. The risks outweigh the supposed rewards. Don't give your kids Gardasil.
    icon9.gif

Reports of Injury and Death Associated with HPV Vaccines Continue to Rise

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    Is this being given to teenagers? DO the parents requests this vaccine or is it the family Dr. doing this? I have not heard of this so I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Compatriot G

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 25, 2010
    New Castle
    Is this being given to teenagers? DO the parents requests this vaccine or is it the family Dr. doing this? I have not heard of this so I thank you for bringing this to my attention.

My niece was given this vaccine when she was 11 or 12(she is 13, now). My sister-in-law took her to the local health department for her sixth-grade shots and was told it was "required". They tried to get my daughter to take this when she was in high school. I told them, "No thank you". They stressed the importance of it to me, but I told them my daughter wasn't a whore sleeping around with every guy in school, so I didn't think it was needed. Plus, I had already read about some bad things associated with this vaccine and had already decided my daughter was NOT going to get this shot.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica

YouTube - Gardasil Commercial

Commercials like this target kids and parents directly. Honestly watching it makes me sick to my stomach. Then there are strategically placed ads in doctors' offices and in medical magazines. Go to your local pharmacy and you can't miss their vaccine promotions. Occasionally I see "free" vaccine clinics set up at a college campus or something similar.

Then there are ambiguous public school administrators who make you believe the shots are mandatory, without telling you that you can be exempt and still attend school. Some states actually include Gardasil on their expected vaccine schedule. And yes every state still has exemptions, for now...

If that stuff doesn't draw you in to go request the shots yourself, your doctor will probably recommend (pressure) them for you without you asking. If you give birth in a hospital, you have to literally watch the baby at every moment or they have been known to literally vaccinate them against your wishes & birth plan. They might stick their nose up at you, but you have every right to refuse shots.

Teenagers are the main target of Gardasil, being that it is meant to prevent an STD and all. But people outside of that age group are also pressured. The boy in the article that died was only 10 years old. My sister was given the shot when she was 22 and had a seizure instantly. People justify all the hurt victims of vaccines by saying it is "for the good of the herd." :(

9mm Bill

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 7, 2010
    Lafayette
    Big Pharma is in it for the $$. Good drug or bad. It's nice to think that the drug they are promoting is a good one, but that's not always the case. I grew up in the late 50's and early 60's and it was a blessing to get a polio shot.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts

No they can not force you to take the vaccine. Not for boys and not for girls. Time to stand up parents. They can prevent your children from attending a public school. It might be time to home school your children if you don't want them to get vaccinated.

I have to battle every year to NOT get the flu vaccine at my job. Ultimately, YOU have the final word.

AuntieBellum

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Rensselaer
    I think it's sad that the vaccine has to exist at all. Certainly STDs are not new to the world at all, but the fact that they're so very widespread that they show on an expected vaccination list is terrible. Most doctors don't tell you about the side-effects of any drugs they prescribe, let alone the vaccines the shoot into your arm before they send you out the door. Just take a minute and read those side-effects sometime. Yeah, the risk may be small, but so is the risk of my getting mugged and I carry a pistol just in case of that. I don't feel like carrying a pillow in case I have a seizure or a defibrilator in case of heart attack, too - those companies can keep their expensive and dangerous drugs.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    They can prevent your children from attending a public school. It might be time to home school your children if you don't want them to get vaccinated.

This is actually not true, thankfully. Every state has exemptions to attend public school. It is your right to live your entire life shot-free. This is how my kids will grow up.

Vaccination Liberation Exemptions
    VaccinationExemptions.jpg

So why are dudes getting this vaccine? I don't get it.

That's what I want to know. If I criticize ignorant/irresponsible doctors or the Pharmaceutical Industry I will get ripped on for being a conspiracy nutjob. But there is no flipping reason that boys should get ever get this, and personally I don't believe girls should either. The disease is less dangerous than the shot!

These dangerous, unnecessary vaccine recommendations come from the same folks that people revere as our benevolent medical "authorities." Is it any wonder that people like me lose respect for them when they push garbage like this on us?

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    As I mentioned, this shot gave my sister a seizure immediately in the doctor's office. My doctor told her that it was what she ate for breakfast that caused the reaction. But hey, he's the doctor. Who am I to question his expert prognosis? :rolleyes: Of course the reaction did not get reported.

The shot also gave her HPV, for which she had to have around 2 dozen warts burned off of her legs, arms, and hands. Pleasant eh?

Now she's having abnormal pap smears, which could mean cancer.
    icon9.gif
    If anybody wonders what exactly made my rocker tip over, maybe now you can relate a little more. Personally, I wish that somebody would have explained all of this to me prior to my family's rude awakening. Maybe if I had an actual medical expert instead of a drug peddler for a doctor, we could have heard both sides of the story. You meet a few parents of paralyzed or deceased children (from vaccines) and your outlook will change drastically.

More people than you realize have had bad reactions. You probably don't even realize it but they could be your own family members. They probably aren't broadcasting to the world that some pointless ****ing shot gave them an STD. And if they trust "the experts," they might not even make the connection between the shots and their future symptoms/ailments.

o_0

Last edited:

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    HPV viruses are naturally passed between 2 people. It doesn't mean they are sleeping around. Faithful husbands and wives pass it back and forth. That being said, the mere fact someone is having sex means they might have HPV.

The thought process behind giving it to boys is so they won't give it to the girls. Many strands of HPV are linked to cervial cancer. I'm not advocating it at all. Just sayin.

chraland51

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 31, 2009
    Camby Area
    Just remember that many of the people who are making the decisions on what vaccines are forced upon us also sit or have relatives that sit on the boards of directors of pharmaceutical companies. Looks like a conflict of interest to me, but who am I to question the wisdom of the people that we elect to represent our interests in Washingto D.C.? I would not be surprised if Evan Bayh is making a killing from having his wife Susan sitting on a board or two. I can not remember my source for this information, but if someone was interested, it could probably be easily found. Just something to think about. It would be much less painful for me to accept the crap that Washington is forcing upon me if they had to participate in the same healthcare and retirment systems.

MerKWorK

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 1, 2010
    Muncie
    While not totally on subject, needs to be said...My grandmother grew up on a farm in Canada... no meds most of her life. She hadn't seen a Doc. for prob about forever before she went into the nursing home. She is almost 100 yrs.old. My grandpa Served in WWII and was bl;own up shoot a few good times and he just died last year at 96. He was against anything medical. Now look at the people that spend most of their lives in the hospital for whatever reason. Do they live longer?
    While not all meds are bad...most are just being sold, whether good or BAD for you.
    Diet and exercise are all you need!!!

Knife Lady

PROUD TO BE AN ARMY BRAT
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Central USA
    This is very disturbing to me and I am thankfull for this information. I personally do not have to worry about my child since he is grown but I do have neices and a nephew this could possibly affect. Now I will forward all of this info onto my brother and his wife. I agree that we should not allow our children or any family member be a part of this vaccine. I dont understand how any doctor who knows the side affects of this vaccine would be so willing to administer it. Maybe like what has been said in prior posts that not all vaccine accidents have been reported. That alone should be a crime.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    52   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    This is very disturbing to me and I am thankfull for this information. I personally do not have to worry about my child since he is grown but I do have neices and a nephew this could possibly affect. Now I will forward all of this info onto my brother and his wife. I agree that we should not allow our children or any family member be a part of this vaccine. I dont understand how any doctor who knows the side affects of this vaccine would be so willing to administer it. Maybe like what has been said in prior posts that not all vaccine accidents have been reported. That alone should be a crime.

Before you do, please do more studying of the subject from sources independent of the ones Rambone presents. While vaccines have risks associated with them, they also provide benefits and protection from other risks and in spite of Rambone's campaign against vaccinations, they aren't uniformly bad in spite of what the sources he uses will say. In short, his credibility is low as he is extremely biased. This is not to say that the people pushing vaccincations are free from bias, but please look for yourself from credible and independent resources, not just the anti-vaccination crowd.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    Every vaccine can kill. If this surprises anyone, then you have a doctor who was just like my former doctor. He totally neglected to tell us that we could be hurt from the shots, then made excuses. NOBODY deserves to find out the hard way, you should understand the danger before you get shot up. I am here to make sure you have heard the opposing side. You deserve to be informed. I'm not making money from my information campaign either, in fact, I have donated a fair amount of time and money to causes willing to educate people.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    The "experts" want every little boy to share the Gardasil nightmare too. They care so much about your health that they think everyone in the country should be forced to buy their dangerous drugs. Its disturbing to me how many people buy into collectivist medicine.

Boys should get HPV vaccine too, panel says
    The controversial HPV shot given to girls should also be given to boys, in part to help prevent the spread of the virus through sex, a government medical panel said Tuesday. The expensive vaccine, which protects females against cervical cancer, hasn't been popular. And doctors admit it will be a tough sell to parents of 11- and 12-year-old males, too.

Top Bottom