• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DustyDawg48

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 11, 2010
    Mount Vernon
    Did you contact Glock by phone or by email? If by email it may have been standard procedure to direct inquiries to the Glock Store website. I wonder if contacting Glock by phone wouldn't have yielded a better result.

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Did you contact Glock by phone or by email? If by email it may have been standard procedure to direct inquiries to the Glock Store website. I wonder if contacting Glock by phone wouldn't have yielded a better result.

yep

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    Many top notch companies would just send it out for free as a good will gesture. They'd make that and more back by your positive word-of-mouth (internet) proclamations. Having said that, based on my observations, I'm not surprised at Glock's stance on this. Making a replacement pin is a good option. This might be another option, because this probably won't be the last time you'll have a small gun part hide from you: Flexible Magnetic Pickup Tool

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I keep that stuff generally.. PM me, I"m in Greenwood and I"ll sell you one for a dollar.. I think you will find that Elmores also keeps parts like that around.
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]NRA Life Member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]-- [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT]
    Certified Glock & M&P armorer
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]NRA Basic pistol instructor[FONT=&quot] /[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RSO[/FONT]

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    Have to send mine back because it is having ejection issues.
    First person I talked to blamed ammo and stiff recoil spring assembly, but when I said that doesn't explain it ejecting at 5 and 6 o clock he became abrupt and did everything he could to end the conversation. His suggestion before hanging up was lock the slide open for a couple of weeks.

I called and got someone else and he suggested I send it back. He sent me an email with a PDF file explaining how to send it in. I asked him about shipping and he instantly turned into the other guy. When I explained to him I just bought it in April he finally said he'd issue me a call tag and send me a shipping label. That was back on Monday. Still no label.

Less then impressed so far.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Sounds like they came through in the end. There are a lot of gun companies that have great customer service. Years ago, I was drifting the sight on a Walther PPK/S and chipped it. I called to order a new one, thinking it was totally my fault but they shipped one free anyway. A lot of non-gun companies could learn from some of the better gun companies in how to maintain customer loyalty. Then again, most non-gun companies have to deal with the general public instead of shooters.

Top Bottom