• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    There is something special about a father and daughter going shooting. Enjoy the time while you can, they grow up much too fast! My daughter, who used to accompany me to the ranges and wind up putting more rounds downrange than me is putting the finishing touches on her PhD thesis!!!

skyeyes70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013
    Fishers
    Something special about mother and daughter going too :). Neither of us had ever been to the range before and having someone there to working with us one on one was great! We got to shoot a variety of guns, I think 7 in all. She handled them well and every shot hit the target so I would say that means we are off to a good start!

wtfd661

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    North East Indiana
    Sounds like a GREAT day!! I was able to finally talk both of my girls to go their first time to a range earlier this summer and wow what a great time we had. They both really enjoyed shooting my Ruger SR22 and my son's Remington 597.

Great start skyeyes70!!

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    those are the best times at the range! wish I could take my wife and kids out more often to the range!

skyeyes70

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 11, 2013
    Fishers
    We are really looking forward to going back. Our first time was great having someone there to work with us and to let us try out her guns. I will be making a purchase soon for my ccw and I have a piece of junk 380 that I can shoot now. I still would like to have the opportunity to try out some more before deciding what to buy.

Kev

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 21, 2012
    South Bend
    I have a few years until I get to enjoy this as my lil girl is 4 yrs old. But I am planning on bringing her up just like my boys and allow her to experience hunting and range time!

Top Bottom