• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    So once the gun arrives at my ffl I should do an inspection and if I find damage or missing parts do I refuse to accept the gun, is this the protocol?

ryknoll3

Master
    Rating - 75%
    3   1   0
    Sep 7, 2009
    Kinda depends on the seller's policies. Some sellers require you to notify them of damage before taking the transfer. Make sure if you find damage that you assure the transferring dealer that you will quickly resolve the issue with the seller. He's just the middle man and shouldn't have to sit on your unwanted firearm.

looney2ns

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 2, 2011
    Evansville, In
    Kinda depends on the seller's policies. Some sellers require you to notify them of damage before taking the transfer. Make sure if you find damage that you assure the transferring dealer that you will quickly resolve the issue with the seller. He's just the middle man and shouldn't have to sit on your unwanted firearm.

^^^^this

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    Yeah, don't expect the dealer to return the firearm unless you pay him to do so.

One of the reasons to buy locally. You get to see what you're buying and you have a dealer backing his sale.

Will317

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 18, 2016
    Beech Grove
    Wver transfer I have done, the instruction list that you have to call them before the transfer. Once you actually transfer the firearm to you, it is you taking it as is and have to go through the manufacturer for any defects.

Top Bottom