• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    MREs - APack Ready Meals - Self-Heating Emergency Meals Ready to Eat
    Please note these are not the military packaging, but the food inside is the same, just in the civilian packaging (Ameriqual makes the military MREs).

I bought 2 boxes of these a while back and now I am clearing out some space so they have to go!! They have been stored in my kitchen since I purchased them so they have always been ~70 degrees (+/- 10 degrees for days we had the windows open). I have 1 box that is sealed and never been touched, the other box was opened to check the packaging and meals included. I had never had "civilian" MRE's before so I wanted to see the clear packaging. Also, from the box that was opened one of the meals was opened so that the wife could look at what all was included.

I am looking to get $55 for the unopened box and $50 for the opened box, I am deducting $5 for the opened box and meal. I will still include the opened meal it but it will not cost you anything so you can keep it or toss it. If you take both boxes off my hands Ill sell them for an even $100, I prefer to meet for local pick-up but I am willing to ship if you're willing to pay for shipping. Also, local pick-up offers and if someone wants both they will get priority so it's not necessarily first come first served. I just want to move them fast and not have to deal with storing them any longer. :)

You can PM or email, I may respond to emails a bit quicker, thefallenangel1@gmail.com.

For pick-up offers I am located on the east side of Indy so the closer we can meet to there the better.

Thanks!
    hacUyVHuzLtucFeeasoe-IDDZEjIyoSgMhgzRNgCu0QH=w1260-h708-no

Top Bottom