• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    2 Bulgarian underfolder kits with 2 barrels. Both are identical parts kits from milled receiver rifles. Classic firearms.com has the exact pictures of these kits minus barrels. There's one 16 inch original Yugoslavia barrel and one 7.5 inch raw AK 47 barrel. Asking g $500 for both kits with barrels or $400 without barrels. I have a southern armament salt bath treated receiver that I'll include for $50 if needed. It's a standard receiver so you would have to drill for the underfolder to be used or use a different stock. I'm in North east indy and will travel to deliver if needed. Thanks

Last edited:

Jsmrussell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2013
    price drop both kits with barrels for $400 I have 1 AK47 receiver from southern armament and one AK 74 side folder receiver from southern armament. My idea was to build twin AKs one 47 one 74. ill include both receivers for $500. this is a great deal for someone.
    ak-47-parts-kit-bulgarian

$250 gets 1 kit choice of barrel 16" or 7.5" and choice of receiver AK 47 or AK 74..

will consider trade for AR 15 complete upper in 223/556 pistol length or rifle length.

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom