• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    You bet I took advantage of the Turkey Day sale. I had contacted Jimmy a week or so prior about the Walther P99 and if he had done some molds yet. He had said he did a few and he got one to me. I know its not an option on the site yet, but If you were interested in one, I would contact him first and see if he still has them to offer.

Kholster2002.jpg

Kholster2004.jpg

Oh, and I got a sticker too!!!

Thanks again Jimmy:ingo:

P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Nice, grabbed one for my Browning HP on "Black Friday". Haven't played around with it too much yet, but considering what I've spent on a couple Fobus holsters in the past, $35 was too good a deal to pass up. Can't wait to try it out! On a side note, there was an issue with my order online, got a receipt but the actual transaction failed. Contacted them via email a few days later at around midnight and got a response within two hours! I consider that good customer service!

Maverick

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jun 3, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Ordered one for a G26, Black Friday special. Got it this week. Best $35 dollars i've spent in a long time! Made a few minor adjustments and have been wearing it ever since. very comfortable, I would highly recommend. Thinking of getting another one for a J-frame.

Top Bottom