• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    I actually think that if the M92 had a stock I could get that 2.197" more closer to the M70's. It's only has about a 2" shorter sight radius.

Attachments

• image_zpsf4476917.jpg
      image_zpsf4476917.jpg
      72.6 KB · Views: 28

Beowulf

Master
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I'm leaving it the way it is, my new deer handgun

If you are serious, then you really should get one of those stabilizing braces. ATF now says you can shoulder them (since there is no illegal way to use a legal arm brace), so you get a short stock substitute or an arm brace, whichever way you want to use it.

tradertator

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    128   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    Greene County
    If you can hit a deer with it sans stock, more power to you. I couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with mine that way. Awesome guns though, especially considering the price. I plan to SBR one soon.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    If you are serious, then you really should get one of those stabilizing braces. ATF now says you can shoulder them (since there is no illegal way to use a legal arm brace), so you get a short stock substitute or an arm brace, whichever way you want to use it.

:+1: And it can STILL be considered your deer handgun.

nater30/30

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 8, 2013
    Grant County
    Boy, idk...sure seems like something a CO would give a guy s*** over. Next time I see one I see what he thinks. I can keep 'em all on a paper plates off hand supported with a two point sling tensioned around the back of my neck, and I already have a rifle...Idk, sure would be a good excuse to spend a $125 lol. J&g's got 'em for $119. They're great little guns, the Serbs sure make a decent AK.

Sheepdog Gear

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 2, 2014
    Jasper County
    Fortunately, s*** or no s***, it's 100% legal. I actually keep the ATF letter in my pistol grip just in case. It nicely cushions any rattle from the spare batteries. And I actually enjoy supporting companies that just barely skirt gun laws.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom