WTS/WTT: 2 Great SIGS, 1 AWESOME Price!!!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

SmokinSigs357

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    EDIT: KEEPING THEM...I'LL TAKE THE HEAT FROM THE WIFE OVER GIVING THESE AWAY. THANKS FOR LOOKING.

Two great guns for sale or trade + Cash. Both guns were purchased by me, brand new and babied. Momma's not happy with some recent musical instrument/gear purchases, so these have to go.

SIG Sauer P226 Navy/MK 25 in excellent condition. I bought it, put a box of defensive rounds through it, spent over $100 on the G 10 grips to match my P229 Extreme (listed below)

SIG Sauer P229 Extreme, also in excellent condition. Same as above. I bought this, put some defensive rounds through it and put it away.

I need for $800.00/each but will sell both to the same buyer (or get together with friend) for $1500.00 for both. Yes, that cheap! I will sell each separately, but the price is $800 each. Cash, no trades.

Trades: I will accept 1 gun on trade; A new HK VP9 + $900.00 for both guns or a 5" Walther PPQ + $900.00 for both guns. I may also be tempted to work out a trade for a W. German P228 with box, target, etc in excellent condition.

I have done many succesful purchases and sales via INGO here in NWI. I'll be happy to answer any questions or text you more pics.

SIGS1.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

226.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

229.jpg
    [/URL][/IMG]

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom