WTS: 2 multicaliber pistols-Leinad Double Barrel 45LC/.410 & HA 22LR/22WMR Revolver

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

Scam1789

Long time Member mostly lurking.
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 11, 2008
    Pittsboro
    All prices are to meet in NW Indianapolis. If I need to drive more than 30 minutes its not worth it for these lower prices guns. You must be at least 21 years old, a resident of Indiana, and legally allowed to own a hand gun.

Leinad Double barrel derringer 11" Model DD 45 (45LC or .410) in Box. $100 SOLD

I bought this new at a gun show in 2008 and have only shot it 3 times. I still have the box. Looking to sell it to recoup some costs of other things I have purchased recently. I will throw in a couple boxes of 000 magnum .410 shells. If interested they sell larger grips, holster and other accessories here: Moochies Gun Shop

2yl34hh.jpg

zj9yjr.jpg

fx811u.jpg

Herritage Arms Rough Rider .22 LR / .22 WMR Revolver. $120 SOLD

For Specs check this page out: Steel Frame 4.75 Black Satin 22 Combo - Heritage Manufacturing
    Nice because it will shoot any .22 ammo out there, so if you bought crap your other guns can't cycle you can still plink with this. You can also swap out the cylinder and shoot .22 WMR.
    The plastic piece of the ejector that sticks out has broken off (See the last picture). It still works fine just doesn't stick out as far. Other than that the gun is in great condition.

29xasty.jpg

wh0g40.jpg

2ic7cqa.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom