• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 8, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I will preface my questions with the fact that I do possess a LTCH.

I sometimes walk down the street in front of a daycare. There is no way to avoid it without walking a couple miles out of the way (on an 8 minute walk). Is this legal as long as I do not step on their property (it is within 1,000ft).

Are there any laws barring covering your face while possessing a firearm? Again, I sometimes walk/run in the severe cold.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    The 1000 foot rule doesn't apply if you have an LTCH. That said, you can't have a gun on their property. Stay on the public sidewalk or the street. Also, there is no ski mask rule that I'm aware of.

Jack Ryan

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 2, 2008
    I ran out of gas right in front of a day care one time. I'd barely stopped moving long enough to get on the phone, all the wife to bring a can and people were looking out the door like martians had landed. I put the phone away and wondered what the heck they were looking at and looked around. The place, street, whole town is dead at at 7:05 on a tuesday morning and I looked back and out pops this girl and comes up to my truck asking if I "need something". I thought what the heck does she care and why would they think I need any thing when she says it's a day care there and they wondered why any one would be stopping there at that time of day.

I about cracked up, didn't have a clue it was a day care, and told her what happened and gas was on the way. I pushed the clutch in and let it roll as far as it would, about 20 feet, and sat there watching as car after car dumped their kids there.

Top Bottom