• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Good, glad to see someone was around to protect themselves and their friends (even if it was after they were stabbed) from additional harm.

Someone call that group of housewives who have nothing better to do than complain about guns. Tell them that tool they use when cutting the crust of their kid's sandwiches in the morning was just used as a weapon and should be banned.

Turf Doctor

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Nov 2, 2012
    Brownsburg
    Good, glad to see someone was around to protect themselves and their friends (even if it was after they were stabbed) from additional harm.

Someone call that group of housewives who have nothing better to do than complain about guns. Tell them that tool they use when cutting the crust of their kid's sandwiches in the morning was just used as a weapon and should be banned.

Well stated..

Someplace not to be around in the early AM hours. Seems as if 38th & Lafayette Rd. has been is the news here lately. Too many stabbings & shootings. :dunno:

Westside

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 26, 2009
    Monitor World
    proving once again nothing good happens in public between the hours of 1am and 5am.

Glad to see the news agencies didn't report it as a "man attacking people with a knife was murdered"

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Well stated..

Someplace not to be around in the early AM hours. Seems as if 38th & Lafayette Rd. has been is the news here lately. Too many stabbings & shootings. :dunno:

With out crossing the line:rules: I would just make the statement that the area has been over run with zombies. These creatures are not often seen before dark.

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 21, 2013
    Lawrence County
    Reminds me of an old Archie Bunker quote - yes I'm that old. Gloria was complaining about all the people shot with guns to which Archie responds, "...well little girl, would you feel better if they was all pushed outa windahs?"

I miss Archie.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I seen this on story on Fox59 this morning. They was real professional describing the story. Didnt say any anti-gun crap. Which surprised me because all you hear anytime a gun is used in a good or bad situation is negative new reports.

dbrier

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 17, 2008
    Indianapolis IN
    While not impossible, this story is harder to put a negative spin on.
    Psycho stabby guy going nuts on a crowd gets taken out by legal gun owner before more people get hurt or worse.

copo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    nwi
    good thing they had a friend that carries a gun! If not I am sure this would've been worse.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    The second link ends with saying it was a fight, and that the two stabbed called their friend, who then drove over and shot the guy. Makes it sound like a revenge thing, and also makes me wonder why they called their friend instead of police after being stabbed. So it sounds like charges could be brought against the shooter if he came after the stabbing was long over, and shot the guy.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    While not impossible, this story is harder to put a negative spin on.
    Psycho stabby guy going nuts on a crowd gets taken out by legal gun owner before more people get hurt or worse.

Saw the interview with the on scene supervisor IMPD and he was very on point.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The second link ends with saying it was a fight, and that the two stabbed called their friend, who then drove over and shot the guy. Makes it sound like a revenge thing, and also makes me wonder why they called their friend instead of police after being stabbed. So it sounds like charges could be brought against the shooter if he came after the stabbing was long over, and shot the guy.

Thugs/zombies do not call LEO...they call back up.

SERparacord

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 16, 2012
    Amish Mafia Bar

Thugs/zombies do not call LEO...they call back up.
    That may get the shooter jail time.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Fox report says shooter was with the victims. ABC reports says victims called shooter to help. Who knows the truth and who is making the story up as the go?

Top Bottom