• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brushscrubber

Plinker
    Mar 5, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Just wanted to thank you guys for Saturday morning. I brought a buddy and his mom in to shoot in the range, he is trying to find his "right" new gun. You guys were busy but were able to answer his questions without feeling rushed. Furthermore, you waited on his mother and answered her questions while she was waiting for our lanes to open up. They thoroughly enjoyed the range time, but because you treated her with respect and took the time to answer her questions, she came back and bought that new gen 4 glock 22 that afternoon. Good job guys and thank you.:rockwoot:

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    They were busy the last time I was there when I bought my S&W lower but took the time to talk to me as if they were not busy.

They were the second shop I visited that day, the other shop which is well liked around here lost out.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I used to work in retail business and what most of these people don't understand is this, even if your super busy a simple" how are you doing we will be with you as soon as possible" usually will hold the average person over and they wont care to wait and usually they will see how well you took care of the other people ahead of them and will be happy to wait for your service.

of course you cant please everyone.

Top Bottom