• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    You know, the scary thing is, our illustrious gun grabbing America haters should look at the UK as an example of what WE don't want to become, but a few weeks ago, I had a raging liberal Obamite wanting to kick my ass because I made the comment that Britain doesn't even allow the majority of it's cops to carry. He kept insisting "Yes they all do", and was getting red faced about it, but these idiots just don't care for facts! It would be hilarious, if it weren't so ****amned stupid.

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    "Tell you what: you have your phone there... Find me a pic of a regular English "bobby", and you look at his uniform. If he's wearing a handgun on it, I'll make a campaign contribution to Obama or buy you dinner. If he's not, you take an NRA Basic Pistol class so you actually have some beginning, basic knowledge and don't embarrass yourself like this again. I don't mean a special weapons team guy, I mean a normal beat cop."

You already know the outcome. :)
    It also gets him to the range and realizing, "oh... They're not so bad after all. Hey, this is kinda fun!"

Win.

Blessings,
    Bill

beararms1776

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2010
    INGO
    You know, the scary thing is, our illustrious gun grabbing America haters should look at the UK as an example of what WE don't want to become, but a few weeks ago, I had a raging liberal Obamite wanting to kick my ass because I made the comment that Britain doesn't even allow the majority of it's cops to carry. He kept insisting "Yes they all do", and was getting red faced about it, but these idiots just don't care for facts! It would be hilarious, if it weren't so ****amned stupid.
    Be very careful when speaking your own opinions or stating facts with that type. A disagreement with the smallest things can and will send them and their hives into a frenzy :eek:. They'll put something on you ajax won't take off, even if they have to lie.
    Based on my own experiences (note the plural), there's nothing or no one (age isn't a factor) they wouldn't use to get revenge.
    Hmm, now why was it we need that Constitution and the ltc?:scratch:

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I'd love to visit the UK, but I don't speak the language. :(

Cockney, yeah good luck understanding a word. However, in Berlin, good luck finding someone who CAN'T speak English as good, or better than most Americans. :(
    And on a lighter note, the Euro is so weakened, its round $1.30 to each Euro (woot, woot!)

NYFelon

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 1, 2011
    DPRNY
    Need to rest me plates o meat 'fore I'm Hovis. Woke up this morning and it was a bit pearl harbour outside, ran inside to get all afloat.

Top Bottom