• ...and so much more!
  • r.gray87

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Columbus
    $800

I would like to sell/trade my AR-15 in order to fund some other wants/get those gun(s) in trade.

I built the lower using a PSA LPK and a lower from Acme in Seymour, IN. I bought the upper complete from PSA. It is a flat top upper with a forward assist and a dust cover, rear sight is a removable carry handle from PSA. The BCG is 8620 steel with a chrome lined Carpenter 158 bolt. Has an Cold Hammer Forged FN barrel with a 1/7 twist with the double thick chrome lining on the barrel. My understanding is that the barrel has been run through the same process as the M249 machine gun barrels for added durability. <200 rounds down the pipe, probably less, I haven't even sighted it in yet, just shot a few cans and some paper at 25/50 yards, steel plates at ~100 yards. Link to the picture below. Have more if you want any specific pictures. Can easily take them and text/email them to you.

I will include a Midway USA Tan soft case and 2 steel mags with Magpul followers, I want to set the value at $800 for the package. $775 for the rifle alone.

Located in the Columbus area, would prefer a local deal, but could travel a little for the right deal. Any reasonable offer considered.

My trade interests are: (+/- cash whichever way it needs to go)

- Ruger GP100's blue/stainless, 4"/6"
    - S&W 686
    - S&W 625
    - 9mm/45 carbines
    - Glock 21/41
    - Sig 226
    - Sig 227
    - AK47's
    - Cash

Last edited:
    Top Bottom