• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    We have decided to form an LLC to protect our real estate investments from here out. We are buying/fixing/selling, holding a few rentals, etc and need to think of a business name... Any clever ideas? Don't want to use family names at all, live in Ft Wayne but want to stay away from Summit City, 3 Rivers, etc as they are already taken. If a winning idea is chosen, I will send you a $20 gift card to the business of your choosing! Thanks for the help!

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    My parents have a real-estate holding LLC. I know you said you want to stay away from family names, but what my parents did was take my Dad's 1st initial, my mom's first initial, and add F for (family). Their LLC name is akin to "ABF Properties, LLC" (A & B are made up to protect the identity of their real company).

ziggy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2013
    Fort Wayne area
    I have an LLC that I'm not using. I will sell it to you for $20 and you can rename it anything you want. It is just about $20 to amend the filing to change the name, address, etc.

SumtnFancy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 5, 2013
    Ft. Wayne
    We searched in.gov for potential names and found one that was not yet taken that we liked. B.R.E.A.S.T was a close second though, thanks for the laugh Doc!

Ziggy, I may take you up on that, let ask my CPA first.

Top Bottom