• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    teh Saiga has the potential, but hasn't been released yet, as far as i know.

I assume you're talking about a higher-capacity magazine for the Saiga-20? The guns themselves have been available for the better part of a decade...

Neither SGM nor AGP Arms has developed a hi-cap S20 magazine yet, but you can occasionally find the original Russian 10-rounders for sale. ::spend:

Remington also makes a "home defense" version of the 870 20ga that features a +2 magazine tube extension, for a total of 7 rounds, IIRC.

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    I was watching something on the history channel the other day with
    a guy shooting through a washer he had thrown in the air with a .22 rifle.

Anywho.... he was running a course with a shotgun a little later in the show
    and the gun he was using had the magazine tube extending well beyond the muzzle. I'm sure it was a custom piece but the show made no mention of it.

shooter521

Certified Glock Nut
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN US
    Anywho.... he was running a course with a shotgun a little later in the show
    and the gun he was using had the magazine tube extending well beyond the muzzle.

IIRC that was Tom Knapp, Benelli's factory sponsored shooter. Ridiculously long mag tube extensions are widely used in competition circles.

Choate makes a +3 extension tube for the 870 in 20ga.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Remington makes a high capacity 20 gauge 870.

My Home Defense shotgun is a factory high capacity (8 rounds) 870 in 20 gauge with a Knoxx Stock/20" barrel. It was/is sold as one of their tactical series guns, and may be a limited run gun, but they do offer it from time to time. The 870 in 20 gauge is ideal for home defense if you have family members who are somewhat recoil sensitive.

Top Bottom