• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    I am thinking about taking some of my toys to the 1500 on Sunday. I have 2000 rounds of Prvi Partizan brass cased 5.56 m193 ammo in the sealed cases, a Socom 16 NIB with all paperwork, a 1987 Mini-14 original side folder in blue and a new AR-15 PCF lower with DS M4 upper, never fired. As an individual, am I allowed to just get a wagon and cart these things in? They are all from my personal collection and have been owned by me for a while. I am just considering selling them.

nate1865

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2010
    Indiana
    Just carry a sign. They can go to your car to pickup the ammo.

I hate it when people even take baby strollers to the gun show. It is very rude.

Wow I really disagree with this. If we had more families present it would undermine a lot of the negative stereotypes.

The gun community really needs to work on reaching out to minorities, women, children, and families.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    Yeah, I think I will just take it there and either use a wagon or a sign. It is the same ammo. I think I will be pricing the stuff at

Socom 16 NIB $3200
    Original side folder Mini-14 $1350
    5.56 $800/1000
    New AR PCF lower DS M4 upper $1500

Are those the going prices? According to gunbroker, they are spot on. A few higher and a few lower.

Top Bottom