Please reply by conversation.

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    SOLD!
    Up for sale is a beautiful 2002 Yamaha Roadstar Warrior 1700cc motorcycle. This motorcycle is a dream to ride and is very powerful. The motorcycle only has 8900 miles on it. The bike has been debadged (except for one in the speedometer) and repainted from a not so good looking yellow, to a beautiful candy apple red. The motorcycle comes equipped with a Power Commander and has Vance and Hines pipes to give it a nice loud, great tone. The motorcycle has a 210 rear tire which fills out the rear fender with only about 200 miles on it. The motorcycle comes with two seats, one Gun Slinger style and one that will make your passenger very happy to be on. The rear turn signals have been integrated into the taillight and the plate put on a new bracket to give it a very clean and sleek look. The motorcycle is chromed out and is very clean! The motor cycle will come with the front fairing, however I do not have it on it right now. This motorcycle is a head turner. Only thing wrong is two very minor chips in the paint on the rear fairing. They are not noticeable at all, but are the reason I'm selling for 500 under what I should be. Selling because I have two motorcycles and is just one too many for me. So this one has to go. Thanks for looking.

$4500 obo
    Trade interest= Partial trade of at least $2000 cash, make up the rest with whatever you have. Make an offer, all I can say is no.
    Located on SE Indy

Now for the good stuff
    WarriorRightsideview1.jpg

WarriorRearview1.jpg

WarriorFrontview1.jpg

WarriorLeftsideview1.jpg

WarriorLeftsideview3.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom